Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Didn't Build This: Rule 2 FMJRA Post

Now with added Twitter FMJRA functionality!

This blog just turned three weeks old, and just reached 25,000 hits. While that's chicken feed for many of the bloggers who have linked to me, it represents a much faster start than I dared hope for and I am genuinely grateful for their efforts. So in obedience to Stacy McCain's Rule 2 I offer this post as a small token of thanks.

Special thanks go to Instapundit, Power Line and The Other McCain, which have all brought especially great attention to Senator Blutarsky.

In addition, Senator Blutarsky is now a multi-platform content provider (i.e. I have a twitter account). There being no good reason not to apply Rule 2 to Twitter, I thank Smitty from The Other McCain and James Person for their generous praise:

Chris Smith (@smitty_one_each) tweeted:

Note to all: follow Bluto =>

James Person (@jamesperson) tweeted:

Do yourself a favor and just follow

But to finally get to the main point, thank you to the following blogs for linking, and Twitterers for tweeting links, to Senator Blutarsky:

Instapundit/Althouse 2 - MSM 0 was linked by

POWER LINE
INSTAPUNDIT

and retweeted by

rbee (@rbeebbee50)

Bigotry Just Ain't What It Used To Be was linked by

THE OTHER McCAIN
RIGHT FACE! 

Def Leppard's Hysteria at 25 was linked by

NEWMARK'S DOOR

Bigotry at The New York Times was retweeted by

Joy Daniels Brower (@JDanielsBrower)

Why the Auto Bailout Is Far Costlier Than Treasury Claims was linked by

BOOTS AND OIL

Rule 5 Post: Faded Poster Edition was linked by

THE OTHER McCAIN

and retweeted by

Joy Daniels Brower (@JDanielsBrower)

I Didn't Build This: Rule 2 FMJRA Post for August 28 was retweeted by

Robert Stacy McCain (@rsmccain)
Paul H. Lemmen (@anexconsview)



1 comment:

  1. This blog just turned three weeks old, and just reached 25,000 hits. While that's chicken feed for many of the bloggers who have linked to me, it represents a much faster start than I dared hope for and I am genuinely grateful for their efforts.

    Rekey lock Oakland

    ReplyDelete